Welcome to the Badlands Natural History Association
Founded in 1959, Badlands Natural History Association is a not-for-profit organization established to support education and research efforts at Badlands National Park.
All proceeds from the sales in our store and this website go directly back to supporting Badlands National Park. We are dedicated to assisting the park in its scientific, educational, interpretive, and historical endeavors.
Some of our past support includes:
- Volunteer and student intern support
- Park events such as Astronomy Festival, Cultural Heritage Events, and bison round-ups
- Park programs such as Jr. Ranger, geology walks, and fossil talks
- Studies and work force to help with park wildlife, ecology, and fire
- Park paleontology lab support
- Visitor center exhibits and park film repairs
- Educational technology support to offer programs to classrooms all over the world
- Park archive and library support
Thank you for visiting.